Hog Hill Works Offer Rolling Roads
Hog Hill Works offer rolling roads from 32mm gauge, right up to 7 1/4 gauge & all types are currently in stock. All Hog Hill products will be available at the shows we attend with the Loco-Boxes stand & by post. We can also ship worldwide. These are all assembled in England. Using stainless steel & aluminium fittings, these units are corrosion & rust proof, making them ideal for live steam use.
The 3 1/2", 5" & 7+1/4" Gauge live steam rolling roads are adjustable for all these 3 gauges & also the rollers can be adjusted according to wheel size.
These rolling roads are compatable with the wheel & track standards laid down by the relevant society or association & are invaluable for;
- Running in a new loco
- Adjusting & testing a loco. It's amazing what you'll notice when running on a rolling road that you didn't notice on the track!
- Simply admiring your loco in motion for the sake of it.
There is no need to fix these units down & they will always self align better than a single rigid unit.
The current range consists of the following;
- Gauge '0' (32mm) live steam or insulated - £12:50
- Gauge '1' (45mm) live steam or insulated - £12:50
- Gauge '3' (63.5mm) live steam or insulated - £14:00
- 3 1/2", 5" & 7+1/4" Gauge live steam - £25
These are prices for one unit, enough to hold one loco axle.
More information from www.loco-boxes.co.uk/page10.htm or phone 01223 864029