« Back to Miscellaneous Topics Topics

Sign In above to begin adding replies.

Delayed Insurance through Walker Midgley

colinmorse

Topics: 1

Replies: 1

Posted: Sun 28th Apr 2019, 10:38am
Delayed Insurance through Walker Midgley

I have not received my insurance quote from Walker Midgley. Usually received 1 month before expiry now only 2 days away! WM said they were having computer problems. Anyone else having problems getting insurance renewed?

Replies To This Post

Xz

Topics: 33

Replies: 397

Posted: Sun 28th Apr 2019, 7:34pm

No problem here. I got my renewal notice and I renewed a few days ago.

Bob G.

GWRGirl

Topics: 9

Replies: 39

Posted: Fri 19th Jul 2019, 1:17pm

Hi,
I am looking for insurance myself as I am new to this hobby. Walker Midgley website seems very vague with their insurance categories, as i am not sure on my needs at the moment.
Regards,
Gloria.

Xz

Topics: 33

Replies: 397

Posted: Fri 19th Jul 2019, 2:35pm

For the very best of assistance give them a ring. They will be happy to talk you through your needs.

franksidebottom

Topics: 4

Replies: 57

Posted: Fri 19th Jul 2019, 6:59pm

Xz is spot on. Walker Midgley has been a prominent insurance broker to the model engineering interest for decades. Just call them, but make sure you ask about the model engineer's type of insurance as it relates to 7 1/4" Gauge Society members. You should be able to obtain information about different categories of cover depending on specific requirements. Good luck!

Frank S.

« Back to Miscellaneous Topics Topics

Contacts | Links | Cookies

Registered office: Yorkshire Accountancy Ltd, 123 Hallgate, Cottingham, East Yorkshire, HU16 4DA
Company registered in England & Wales Number 3955091 © Seven and a Quarter Gauge Society Ltd

Web design by Slingshot