« Back to Miscellaneous Topics Topics

Sign In above to begin adding replies.

Drivers Tickets

GWRGirl

Topics: 9

Replies: 39

Posted: Fri 10th Apr 2020, 6:57pm
Drivers Tickets

Please could anyone advise me where I can download certificates to pass out drivers and guards please.
Kindest regards,
Gloria.

Replies To This Post

Mick

Topics: 11

Replies: 236

Posted: Sat 11th Apr 2020, 8:53am

I am not aware of any source for downloading certificates. We have always compiled and printed our own, and I suspect those societies that do issue them have done likewise. I don't believe there is a specific requirement to have certification but the question did arise in the court case we were involved in and did form part of our successful defence to being sued for negligence which was mentioned in the forum some time ago.

GWRGirl

Topics: 9

Replies: 39

Posted: Sat 11th Apr 2020, 10:01am

Good morning Mick,
Yes I do remember that I believe I answered it. Yes looks as if I will have to print them myself on parchment paper.As I have just started now properly we have track and a venue now as mentioned on one of my requests for volunteers I want to run my railway properly and above board.Especially at shows as I have a portable track. The main running will be at Moseley Toy and Train Museum at Redruth Cornwall once this virus is over. There will be 5inch and 7.25 as well. Will put a post up when it's up and running.
Please keep well during this epidemic.
Regards,
Gloria.

frankcooper

Topics: 14

Replies: 136

Posted: Wed 29th Apr 2020, 7:33pm

The new guidelines coming out with the HSE (HS2020) mention the need for record keeping of all safety critical staff members. HSE inspectors will ask to see this if they have to do an inspection. This would cover drivers, guards and signalmen for starters

« Back to Miscellaneous Topics Topics

Contacts | Links | Cookies

Registered office: Yorkshire Accountancy Ltd, 123 Hallgate, Cottingham, East Yorkshire, HU16 4DA
Company registered in England & Wales Number 3955091 © Seven and a Quarter Gauge Society Ltd

Web design by Slingshot