Sign In above to begin adding replies.

For Sales Bogus Buyer

MartynRedfearn

Topics: 28

Replies: 231

Posted: Tue 23rd Jun 2020, 2:02pm
For Sales Bogus Buyer

For Sales Bogus Buyer
I have had a strange enquiry regarding my for Tin Turtle the first email was brief and the second appears to be bogus so beware of this email. wphilip538@gmail.com

Replies To This Post

Mick

Topics: 11

Replies: 236

Posted: Tue 23rd Jun 2020, 3:01pm

I agree Martyn. It has all the hallmarks of a scammer whose not good with English. Caveat venditor!

Xz

Topics: 33

Replies: 397

Posted: Tue 23rd Jun 2020, 6:13pm

These come up a lot on the Homeworkshop.org site, and are bogus. It is also possible that the email address isn't genuine but hacked from some poor unsuspecting soul. I received one the other day that came from one of my own email addresses so couldn't even be blocked.

johnnicholson

Topics: 17

Replies: 95

Posted: Wed 24th Jun 2020, 12:12pm

Also I have had 2 e mails a fortnight apart from people I do not know wanting my booking for the AGM reply by tomorrow with the description of the e mail against an odd link. I did reply urgently by double deleting. the worrying part is this is normally booking time so someone has some information. Beware

« Back to Miscellaneous Topics Topics

Contacts | Links | Cookies

Registered office: Yorkshire Accountancy Ltd, 123 Hallgate, Cottingham, East Yorkshire, HU16 4DA
Company registered in England & Wales Number 3955091 © Seven and a Quarter Gauge Society Ltd

Web design by Slingshot