« Back to Miscellaneous Topics Topics

Sign In above to begin adding replies.

France railway location help!

HauteSaoneFrance

Topics: 42

Replies: 165

Posted: Wed 1st Jan 2020, 2:46pm
France railway location help!

There is a club railway near to LANGRES Eastern France a member made contact with me some while ago on here but I can't find any details can anyone help with info? Thanks

Replies To This Post

HauteSaoneFrance

Posted: Wed 1st Jan 2020, 3:41pm

OK now found it's the PETITE TRAIN A VAPEUR DE CORGIRNON 5 in and 7.1/4 with 1,400 m of track. Open May to the end of the summer visiting loco's welcome, It looks quite impressive and as only 28 miles from here must visit

HauteSaoneFrance

Posted: Thu 2nd Jan 2020, 5:31pm

I took a drive over to CORGIRNON today in the cold and fog, the totally deserted railway site though covered in leaves looks good. I would like to make contact as it's quite close to me (28 miles) and I remember a post on here from a member who I think is French though lives near Paris a long way from Corgirnon. If yo see this please re introduce yourself as I can't now locate anything on here.

Railways in France are very sparse compared to the UK and distances great. My command of the language is not good either (shame on me) so contact with others in the hobby is not easy.

RETBDavid

Topics: 0

Replies: 9

Posted: Sun 5th Jan 2020, 5:46am

Hi Davina,

I think their website is http://cfnccorgirnon.com/.
David.

« Back to Miscellaneous Topics Topics

Contacts | Links | Cookies

Registered office: Yorkshire Accountancy Ltd, 123 Hallgate, Cottingham, East Yorkshire, HU16 4DA
Company registered in England & Wales Number 3955091 © Seven and a Quarter Gauge Society Ltd

Web design by Slingshot