« Back to Miscellaneous Topics Topics

Sign In above to begin adding replies.

GRANTS

George

Topics: 8

Replies: 44

Posted: Fri 8th Jan 2021, 5:11pm
GRANTS

Has any Engineering society found out about applying for grants in this latest lockdown. I know that several did last year including ESSMEE and very useful it was too.

Replies To This Post

MartynRedfearn

Topics: 28

Replies: 231

Posted: Sat 9th Jan 2021, 7:59am

George I would say apply if you fit. BHME has managed to get 3 so far which covered our normal open day income. This next round it appears you have to show a loss so we think it might be difficult to get for our club.

Mick

Topics: 11

Replies: 236

Posted: Sat 9th Jan 2021, 10:08am

Sheffield SMEE at Abbeydale have had all the grants available. I advise every club to apply, you've nothing to lose. Our latest claim was based on not being able to run our usual Santa Specials which are a big income source.

George

Topics: 8

Replies: 44

Posted: Thu 14th Jan 2021, 11:17am

I am told that we need to apply for Additional Restrictions Grant (ARG) funding which may be available from mid Jan. Look on your local authority Business grants section and keep looking . It will come up eventually.

« Back to Miscellaneous Topics Topics

Contacts | Links | Cookies

Registered office: Yorkshire Accountancy Ltd, 123 Hallgate, Cottingham, East Yorkshire, HU16 4DA
Company registered in England & Wales Number 3955091 © Seven and a Quarter Gauge Society Ltd

Web design by Slingshot