« Back to Miscellaneous Topics Topics

Sign In above to begin adding replies.

Zoom AGM

MartynRedfearn

Topics: 28

Replies: 231

Posted: Mon 9th Nov 2020, 1:12pm
Zoom AGM

The information ore you listed suggested the we should book form today for the AGM at this page www.sevenandaquarter.org/agm however it is still the Newport agm.

Replies To This Post

Magpie

Topics: 0

Replies: 5

Posted: Mon 9th Nov 2020, 2:56pm

I found the same Newport information, it is a bit confusing. How do we book in. We need a number and a password.

George

Topics: 8

Replies: 44

Posted: Mon 9th Nov 2020, 4:53pm

You do need to logon to the website and all will be revealed.
Zoom invite will follow in due course

MartynRedfearn

Topics: 28

Replies: 231

Posted: Mon 9th Nov 2020, 5:21pm

George
The agm notice clearly stated that the zoom booking would be available from today on sevenandquarter.org/agm, yes I am logged in otherwise I wouldn’t be able to post. The agm page is last year's

The only thing that has appeared is another link to the agm booklet which has been available for some time on a previous link with much more info.
George
The agm notice clearly stated that the zoom booking would be available from today on sevenandquarter.org/agm, yes I am logged in otherwise I wouldn’t be able to post. The agm page is last year's

The only thing that has appeared is another link to the agm booklet which has been available for some time on a previous link with much more info.

George

Topics: 8

Replies: 44

Posted: Tue 10th Nov 2020, 2:05pm

Reference AGM.
Due to a mistake there is a crossed reference to the Newport AGM last year

IF you wish to attend the AGM please email secretary@sevenandaquarter.org

ASAP

« Back to Miscellaneous Topics Topics

Contacts | Links | Cookies

Registered office: Yorkshire Accountancy Ltd, 123 Hallgate, Cottingham, East Yorkshire, HU16 4DA
Company registered in England & Wales Number 3955091 © Seven and a Quarter Gauge Society Ltd

Web design by Slingshot